Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Kyou, Koi wo Hajimemasu vol05 ch24

SURPRISE! Night time release!

Bet you all will be happy tomorrow morning (or whenever you see this) that another chapter is out so fast. Kekeke. 2 cups of coffee at 11pm and tunnel vision can do wonders. @_@. But anyways...

Let me just congradulate myself first for completing 1 whole volume (vol 4) since I didn't in my last release.  This is the beginning of Vol 5 so I hope all my followers out there will stay with me through another volume.  Your support means a lot to me. =^_^=  

It's summer vacation for me right now so I'm hoping to complete vol05 before July, when summer school starts and continues on into the new semester.  No guarentees though.

What a lovely cover...
Onward to the DL links...

12 comments:

bluesonnet said...

YAY!! thanks for the release! it's daytime over here so i'm first! XD

Unknown said...

Thank you very much for your hard work :)

Anonymous said...

YATTAAA!!! lol. XD. Thank you for this! ^_^ and yes, it truly is a nice cover! *squeals* Hope u'll get to finish it by July too! hehe.. and no worries, i'll be following u!~ ;)

Caroline said...

Thank you for this new chapter !

Anonymous said...

Really thank you for the new chaper

Anonymous said...

thank you so much for all the hard work!!

RoseTea said...

oh em gee thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! love this chapter!

Anonymous said...

YAY!!! I thought you already forgot about this manga XDDD
I'm sooooooooooooooo happy right now ^______^
Thank you for your had work!

Anonymous said...

thank u so much ^^

Anonymous said...

thankyou so much for the release! I always check for updates but I have never got around to properly thanking you for all your hard work! :D

THANKYOU so much for your translations!

black_dolly said...

omgggggg i really dont know how to thankyou u seriously are amazingg!!!!!!! I AM DEFINITELY YOUR FOLLOWERRR!!!

Unknown said...

Kyaah! Thank you for the release ^^ Much, much, muuuuuch appreciated :) and congrats on finishing Vol4!! :D I love this series. XDD If you'd like, I can help with cleaning/typesetting the rest of Vol5 :)