Sunday, November 14, 2010

Kyou, Koi wo Hajimemasu vol09 ch52-53

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY EVERYONE!!!


CONGRATULATIONS!
AND CELEBRATIONS!
SPORADIC MADE IT TO 2ND ANNIVERSARY!

So here it is, just like I promised. DOUBLE RELEASE!!! Finished these two chapters in a day to get it ready for anniversary. I totally missed it last year.

Can you believe it? I've been doing this for 2 years now. Granted, I've had help along the way and got myself cleaners (shout-out Azure, TMie, Saramon, & Sheida), I usually quit doing something after a couple weeks because I have a really short attention span. Along with patience. REALLY low patience and scanlating takes time and effort.

So I want to say Thank You to everyone for following me in my journey in the world of scanlating, watching my progress over time, and staying with me even in the beginning when my work was total $H!T!

................

(^Doesn't that sound like I'm going to quit...?) LOL

Alright, I'm gonna stop messing around and give you all what you want after seeing me put up the notice that I completed the 2 chapters a few days ago.

Happy Trails!

Chapter 52

Chapter 53

23 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Happy 2nd anniversary!!! Thank you for your hard work and releases!!!

Anonymous said...

Woah! Thank you for both of these gems~ And happy anniversary! ^_______^

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for your time and effort and HAPPY ANNI! <3

Caroline said...

Happy anniversary! I can't believe it's already been two years...
Thank you so much for the release too! It's a good thing you released two chapters at once. There would have been such a cliffhanger otherwise. :D
Your scanlations are very good as usual. Your new credits page looks very nice too.

narengoku said...

Thank you very much for the chapters...Double release is awesome...
Happy 2nd Anniversary...Thank you very much for scanlating Kyou,koi wo hajimemasu...

Anonymous said...

YAAAAAAAAAAY THANK YOU AND HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!
thanks for all the patience, hardwork, love for KKWH... AND EVERYTHING!! thank you!! \(^∇^)/

Anonymous said...

Happy 2nd Anniversary! ^-^
Thank you so much for scanlating so many chapters ^-^ I can imagine how much time, effort, patience and love for Kyou it must have required ^-^ Congratulations! You have every right to be proud of yourself!

vayre said...

thanks a lot!! I love this chapters!! and congratulation for the second anniversary =D

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!
I'm so happy for you!
I know how it's difficult scanlate a manga (with quality like yours).
I love your job.
Happy 2nd anniversary!
Thanks for the double release!
I loved it!

LP lama said...

YAAAAAAY HaPpY 2nD AnNi!!!!! i'm so glad u put up with us for 2 years! hope u'll continue to do so for many years to come! thanks so much for all the efforts and hard work!

Anonymous said...

Congrats! and thank you for the chapters. i really love this manga!!

xLilim said...

Happy anniversary! Thank you for all the hard work and the double update! :)

koalialoalo said...

yay! congrats =) thanks for the releases!

Anonymous said...

Yay!!! Happy Anniversay and Thank you soooo much for the releases!!! It has been a long road, but reading your scans makes it all seem worth it. I'm so happy that you not only took on this project and stuck with it but also put in all the extra effort to make it the highest quality possible! Thank you and may you have many more anniversaries to come! :D

Anonymous said...

congrats!! happy anniversary..
thank you for the release ^^

Unknown said...

All I can say is:

KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

And Happy Anniversary and thanks for all of your hard work!!

Anonymous said...

Happy 2nd anniversary!
And thank you so much for the releases

—Jæññë— said...

Happy anniversary!! ♥ Thank you so much for your work <3 I love yooooou :D
*celebration dance*
\o\
/o/
\o/
/o\

Cc said...

Happy Anniversary and omedetou gozaimasu!!!!

Resha said...

THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK AND EFFORT :D

Resha said...

CONGRATS FOR YOUR 2ND ANNIVERSARY (:

Kari said...

Happy 2nd anniversary! Congrats~ <3...
And Thank you for the realeses n___n
I'm realy glad for you guys, thank you for continue scanlating Kyou,koi wo hajimemasu <3...

Saluds o/...

fŗέĭ-ċђάŋ said...

Congratulations, and more power, Sporadic Scanlations!