Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Kyou, Koi wo Hajimemasu vol11 ch68


Another chapter so soon...whatever. I need to bring you guys as many chapters as I can while I still have time. School is coming up and job offer on the line so scanlating will take a back seat (maybe even die but let's not turn in that direction just yet...)

Let's rehash a little...just how many chapters have I scanlated so far in what, the past 2 years? As a one woman show most of the time, I say I've lasted quite long...

I'm rambling. Here's the chapter for your viewing pleasure.

http://www.mediafire.com/?79qz3q4qveaa48s

11 comments:

Celestine said...

I love this story, thank you for the chapter!

Kari said...

OMG, thank you <123

FelFel said...

Thank youuuuu!!! Please don't leave scanlating T_________T

Lils said...

thanks for the release!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for another release soooo soooonnn!! :D :D :D And pleeeaaassseeee don't give up scanning this series! I don't care if I have to wait months between chapters, as long as they're the high quality releases that you crank out :D

itthy said...

Thank you a bunch! ^^

Kristina said...

Thanks! :)

narengoku said...

Thank you very much for the chapter...best of luck with ur job and studies...

sparkleladybug said...

Oh thank you for this new chapter! This made my day! But please don't give up scantaling this series, you've done a great job scantaling this over 2 years and it's so much waste to leave this series behind now that the story is getting better and better. So please spare this series for us fans of your scatalions and this manga! Thank u!

daniela said...

thank you¡¡¡¡¡I love this manga ^^

babymickey98 said...

i love this manga but i need help!! i dont see ang chp 67 here. where can i download it?