Sunday, January 1, 2012

Kyou, Koi wo Hajimemasu vol12 ch73

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!

3 hours straight so I can rush this chapter as my New Year's gift to everyone.  This took way too long, longer than usual when I use tunnel vision to scanlate, so now my back hurts from sitting for 3 straight hours T_T...

Since this is a New Year gift, I decided not to do the whole 3 day delay VIP Release and just give this to everyone!

Hope everyone played and drank responsibly (for those of you who can legally drink).

Enjoy and I wish everyone the best this 2012!

http://www.mediafire.com/?afy3and75s74461

I should've been out drinking and partying throughout the night like a person in their 20's should [headdesk]

12 comments:

kleio said...

Thank you!

LP lama said...

it must really hurt! try lying flat on ur back it would help .. believe meh!
also thank u so much for the chapter cant wait to read it!!
And Have a Happy New Year!!

bluesonnet said...

wow! thank you for doing this for us!! please rest a lot and thank you so much for your hard work! :D

Unknown said...

Thank you very much!! :D

Ariel said...

Thank you very much!!
Happy New Year!!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much :)
And Happy New Year!

Draan said...

Thank you very much for new chapter!!

Happy New Year, Sweeties!!
Best wishes!

loveAlways75 said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR!! :)
thank you for all your hard work!!

sparkleladybug said...

Oh my gosh! Thanks for this new year's gift! Hahaha, I know how that feels. I usually do that when I'm drawing in front of my computer. Just rest well! Hope you had fun, cheers~! :)

—Jæññë— said...

Happy New Year! :)

Swanztyger said...

What a WONDERFUL GIFT! from you twisted lemon!! Y O U A R E T O T A L L Y A W E S O M E ! ! ! I really appreciatte the sacrifice you make in order to give us the fans much more joy during the holidays! Hope you had a Merry Christmas and wish you a very Happy New Year!!

Eli said...

jeje, it must have hurt, but i think it was woth the while, because i thank youuu for this release :) and wish you a happy new year too.... :D