Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Kyou, Koi wo Hajimemasu vol12 ch75





I know it's an entire week early but Happy Valentine's Day.  My gift for you all because there won't be another chapter until the end of March/beginning of April.  Aleena and I are crazy busy until our spring break which is at that time.  Bare with us and we'll try our best to put out more chapters then.

This chapter was not cleaned by Aleena because I had a sudden itch to complete a chapter so I did.  I still suck at cleaning so please be kind if you notice some really obvious cleaning goofs :(

As always, enjoy!

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?wod13z4tpupj2ly

6 comments:

Shandy said...

Thank you so much for yor hard work ^-^

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the release! :) Your hard work is always appreciated no matter what the quality or quantity of it is. I'm definitely sure such hard work gives off amazing quality alone ;) ♥

Draan said...

Thank you very much for new chapter!! ^^
Have a great week, sweeties!!
And Happy Valentine's Day! ^v^

Benazier M Besmaya said...

You know I fond of this manga. I'm still waiting you for next release. Ganbatte ne!
Thanks for your hardwork for us :)
I love you!

Dayse Anny said...

Thank you! And please don't worry about time, you're great enough translating and sharing with us.

Rosario Madariaga said...

Hi :)
I just wanted to say thanks, i really appreciate what you do, thanks for doing this with such great quality :) for spending your time at this :)
Even when english is not my native lenguage I feel really really comfortable when I'm reading your work, I rather to read it in English :)
Take your time :)
Can't wait till next chapter!
Thanks again :)