Wednesday, July 8, 2009

ANNOUNCEMENT!

Okay, the next chapter won't be released for a while because...

I BOUGHT V06!

I know, I know. We are already half way through V06 so why bother right? But I just can't stand it anymore so I thought I'd just scan them myself. I already had half a mind to buy it before but I'm fed up now with the scans I'm finding so that's that. I'll also buy V07 when available from Yesasia.

So let's see, I placed the order today and it won't get to me for 3 weeks *sigh* and after it gets here, I have to take it apart, scan them, and then scanlate. This is going to be quite a while before the next chapter release so stick with me guys.

Patience is a virtue, everyone :)

PS: I don't believe in destroying books (manga/magazine/etc) so this is going to be painful to do T_T

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll wait your scan :D
patience mode on :D

Caroline said...

I understand why you prefer to buy the books. It will be easier to work on nice scans and the result will be better. It will be more satisfying both for you and for us. ^^
But it will indeed be hard for you. Taking the pain to order mangas online, waiting for three weeks to receive them, just to tear them apart... T__T
Thank you so much for doing that. I will wait patiently for your scanlations of course. :)

coolwicked said...

o: Tearing apart books!? Nehhh... Wish you the best of luck and please, take your time. :D

Anonymous said...

Hey there! I was looking at the scans for KKWH on mangafox for the first time today when I decided to check out your site.

First, I'm here to thank you for translating those Chinese scanlations into English (though I do know how to read Chinese and am personally up to date with the latest chapter). It's always a pleasure to see other individual scanlators just like myself.

Second, I don't mean anything by this, but if you would like a guide to cleaning and typesetting, you should take a look at edit.unblessed.net. They've got the most comprehensive editing guide I've come across so far. I'm still a beginner at cleaning and all, but this guide really does help a lot. (Not to mention that ever since I've read this guide, each release looks nicer than the previous.)

Last but not least, keep up with the great work! :D

Anonymous said...

Wow, you're so kind...I admire you so much :">
Really thank you for your kindness *chus chus* We will wait and always love u :*:*:*

Unknown said...

i cannot believe you will be doing all of that!! so much work!! but thank you sooooooo much for doing all that though, i ddeply respect you and the kindness you show for us!! take as long as you need to do everything you need to do! i will cheer for you!!
XD yay yay!!