Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Update: Manga is currently flying over the Pacific Ocean...


Hello All

I need you guy's/gal's help. There's a new character coming up in ch36 and for the life of me, I can't read the name (in Japanese form). I can read hiragana and katakana but am totatally lost when it comes to Chinese characters for Japanese. So everyone out there, help me with this please...How is his name read as?

Harusuteshdo Manou? Harusuteshdo Yorozuo?

PS: Didn't want to spoil anything for anyone so I blurred out the page except for his name.

PPS: And I will be switching the names of our 2 main characters. I've been doing their names wrong the entire time but it was just easier to decipher between the two names when doing it my way...whatever, so from now on, Kyouta-kun is Tsubaki-kun and Hibino is Tsubaki. Awesome, using the same name...oy...

And I will not be editing past chapters to correct this "mistake"...maybe way way WAY down the line when I have absolutely nothing and no new chapters to scanlate...


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I'm pretty sure that name is read as "Mao"!

Hitomi F said...

Hey, I'm a Japanese but still have a trouble reading it. I would read it as "Ban-ou". well, it really doesn't matter right?

Anonymous said...

Oh, and the last name is Halstead~

micchan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
micchan said...

i'm pretty sure his name is halstead mao and everyone call him "HARU" in replace of "HAL" in japanesse

Satsunyan said...

Oh, Finally had the time to comment, I don't know about the reading, but I could only read "Halstead" XDDDD But for the names, you've been doing good by far using "Kyouta-kun" and Hibino, it makes it easier for us to identify them. XDDD

I don't have to rake my brain anymore. But this time, since you wanted to correct it, good luck to you and for us readers as well.

Please keep on Scanlating! =D

Anonymous said...

I like the names that you have been using. However it is your choice. Thanks for all your hard work!

Ishita Gupta said...

Hey, there's this girl Kat, who does summaries of KKWH almost as soon as the chinese scans are available online, and acc to her summaries, the name is Halstead. Her URL is http://tatsukida.pitas.com/