Friday, September 18, 2009

Honey X Honey Drops vol02 ch09


Ok, when I first started scanlating, a bunch of people had asked me to scanlate Honey X Honey Drops but I saw that Alice Dreams (an awesome group) was doing it so I decided no on that manga. But then I see on Mangafox that they started on vol04 while vol 2 & 3 weren't done yet and quite a few people are a tad peeved about it. So while I'm waiting to get my hands on the 7th vol of KKWH, I will try to do my best on vol 2 and 3 of Honey X Honey Drops. ONLY VOL02 and VOL03 with whatever scans I can find.

DL Links



PS: UPDATE ON KKWH VOL07 RELEASE.
I don't know whether it's true or not...

7 comments:

tama said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for doing this one and closing the gaps. I haven't read one since I want to know what happened in v2 & v3. Thanks again!!

Anonymous said...

Yup!! That is the same date Amazon.co.jp has.

Elley said...

Oh, I love you so much ♥♥♥
I've been waiting for the English scanlation of vol 2&3 of this manga for a long time.
Keep doing your great job ^^

fŗέĭ-ċђάŋ said...

GO!

Anonymous said...

Thank you!

Unknown said...

Thanks so much!!!!! <3