Saturday, September 26, 2009

Honey X Honey Drops vol02 ch10


Procrastination on homework leads to scanlating . . . not really a good thing for my grades . . .

And I have yet to purchase vol07 of KKWH even though yesasia released it yesterday because I don't know what the cover looks like. I don't feel like getting ripped off. So it's not like I don't want to scanlate KKWH or anything and I know the raws in Japanese and Chinese are uploaded, but...

. . .

Know what, I shouldn't have to explain myself. And what is this place called? It's "Sporadic Scanlations" . . . SPORADIC . . . I do whatever I want . . . kasjdfjasdjfakwljtajgkldasjga

DL Links

mediafire
sendspace

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

the mf link is actually the link to ch 9, but thanks for the new chappie XD (i got it from ss)

Unknown said...

Good job^^ Thank you very much for translating the missing parts.
You rocks!^^

fŗέĭ-ċђάŋ said...

thank you!

Anonymous said...

thank u so much :)

CK said...

Hi,

Actually, the seventh volume of KKOH will be released on 10/26 in Japan. It got pushed back a whole month (this occurred like 1-2 months ago, I guess it was a last minute thing). :(

CK said...

Here's the link to the manga publication schedule for Shogakukan:

http://skygarden.shogakukan.co.jp/skygarden/owa/solc_new?mm=1&type=c&seq=0&page=4

KKWH is the seventh item on that list... *sigh*

Fer said...

"I do whatever I want . . . kasjdfjasdjfakwljtajgkldasjga"

LOL

Unknown said...

THANK YOU so much >O< for the scanlations!! <33