Saturday, November 14, 2009

1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY

It has been exactly 1 year to this day, November 14, that I started scanlating. Can't believe I've been doing this for a year now, even though I didn't do that many chapters. I did get better at this scanlating business...right?

But unfortunately, I don't have a chapter to release for such a monumental day *cries* since Vol7 just arrived in the mail on Thursday and I spent the entire day Friday scanning the whole volume. Now I will get to work on cleaning and translating. So just stare at the lovely cover for now...

6 comments:

Unknown said...

congratulations!!!!!


omg! the cover is lovely!!!!

fŗέĭ-ċђάŋ said...

CONGRATULATiONS ON YOUR FiRST FULL YEAR! :]

AND TAKE YOUR TiME SCANNiNG THE VOLUME.
WE WON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO WiTHOUT YOU.^^

Caroline said...

Congratulations!
I can't believe it's already been a year. Time passes by so fast... >__>
So far, you scanlated quite a lot a chapters in my opinion. And you really improved a lot. =)
I'm glad to hear you're scanlating again. It may take a while until the next chapter is released but I don't mind. I was just afraid you would completely stop. So now I'm relieved. :D
I came to love KKwH thanks to you after all.

diva said...

Congratulations and thank you very much for your hard work in scanlation.
The cover is beautifull !!
I love KKWH it's my favorite manga Thank you very much to scan vol 7

Anonymous said...

Thanks for scanning again!! & congratz !

Kari said...

Happy aniversary!!! \(^0^)/
In my opinion I think that you really improved a lot the quality of your scanlating :P...
I'm so Happy to heard that the vol7 is finaly in your hands *relief*...
Thanks ^^...