Sunday, September 12, 2010

Update: Status of Ch50

Ok, just so that everyone doesn't think I dropped off the face of the universe...I am still alive and working on chapter 50.

Good news!

I HAVE A NEW CLEANER!

Her name is Sheida and she does an awesome job at cleaning. You'll get to see her work when new chapters are released.

So, under some advisement from my new cleaner, she thought I should leave everyone a message. As most of you probably already know, Ch50 was released on MangaFox. The quality of the scans are LQ but readable. Usually, I would just forget about the chapter and move on to the next but since Sheida had worked really well on the chapter, I can't just forego it and waste all her efforts. Therefore, my dedicated readers and followers, please just wait a tad longer for the HQ version of ch 50.

Nevermind what I said above. Another group called So Mistaken Maids has decided to pick up KKWH as a project as well. Granted they aren't scanning the manga and just using the Chinese scans but two groups working on the same project is really pointless in my POV.

So here it is, do people still want me to work on this project?
---------------------------------------------------
In other news, someone pointed out to me something kinda interesting...

The left side is from ShoComi and the right is the Chinese version scan. How can the version from the direct magazine be missing the last panel? =o.0=



Whoever that person was who asked me in my chatter box about getting a higher quality of that panel for an avatar, I'm sorry. I don't have it either, lol.

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

YES PLEASE keep working on the HQ version of Kyou!! :O I love this series so much and absolutely haaaaaate the LQ scans. This is one of my favorite shoujo manga and only deserves to be released in HQ!! >:O Grrr I hate the groups that release in LQ >< You have no idea how happy I was when you started releasing in HQ and how grateful I am that you've continued to devote so much time and energy to producing such wonderful quality chapters/volumes. I am sosososososo appreciative of your efforts and I would be soo devastated if you stopped and the LQ scans were the only ones available. :'( For the TRUE fans of this manga who don't want to settle for LQ bs, please please please reconsider

Nozomi said...

I second that, i love the way you guys work on kkwh, and i dunn like LQ either.
I am one of the people that would rarely comment, in fact i think i have just left a couple of comments :( , but i really like your work and eagerly wait for each new chapter, i haven't read any of the other versions and i will wait for yours :)

Thanks soooo much for working so hard on this manga, i truly wish that you continue doing it ^^

suwen said...

yess! please continue working on kyou! i like your translations more and it's much cleaner :))! thank you so much for translating and uploading all these while :) i've just started reading kyou and i couldn't stop once i've started! so thank you again for the clean scans <3

Unknown said...

I'm a new fan but after finding you from mangafox and from you I started reading KKWH. I would really appreciate it if you would continue working on KKWH since you do such a good job and it's from your work that pulled me into this manga.

Unknown said...

please continue your work bcuz you're doing a great job! i prefer 'sporadic' HQ scans and not some LQ where it's hard to see the art.

Tataboutlamine said...

definitly continue your hard work. even if i lost patience and read the whole resume up to chapter 63 with japanese raws to back it up, i still want the high quality release. the art is worth it. Wondering tho, you make it sounds like you're scanning the stuff yourself. I thought scanlators used raws provided by someone else and since i couldn't for the love of god find any decent raws i guess it explains why.

Anonymous said...

Please, continue your hard work!
You're the best ever!
I don't want anyone scalating KKWH!
Just you do the HQ work.
Believe, you're the best!
Keep going!
I'm always with you!

Cc said...

please keep working, i love your work, it is better for u to keep it here!!!! cuz u got experience. i will support u all the way!

Anonymous said...

Haha, I think the scanned page from the ShoComi magazine is just the 'rough' draft the mangaka drew to make the deadline. The Chinese scan presumely came from the book which the mangaka would take time to look over her pages and add scenes that she missed in the magazine so us readers are getting the best form of KKWH. ^_________^


Also, please don't drop the series! It's one of those really great shojo (smut<-yet to come. I'm anticipating it XD) mangas. I love Minami-sensei's works~~ Please continue to support her and the series! Time is not a problem, I just don't like to read low quality scans which you can't even see Minami-sensei's wonderful art.

Believe it or not, you might not even want to drop the series; it might've grown on you. =P

Anonymous said...

PLEASE continue! I really enjoy your HQ translated scans ^^ hope you guys can come out with more updates as soon as you can :) thanks for all the hard work! keep fighting!

Kari said...

Please don't drop the series, You're the best ever!

Thank you for you hard work :3...

selina523 said...

I would like you to keep on working on KKWH. I really like your scans!!! Please don't leave it behind...please.... :(
I hate LQ scans...I really love your scans and translations. ^_^ Please continue working on it. :D thanks a bunch!!! :D

LilMikan said...

What chapter is the image? o_o

Anonymous said...

please, please continue. i love this manga.
i appreciate all your continued hard work :D
& thank you for the latest chapter

Alannia said...

Please continue with the series, as you've put so much work into it and it would be a shame to see you having to drop the series just because another group picked it up. Also you've provided the community with such high quality manga we'll all be very deeply disappointed to see you drop the series.

Unknown said...

don't drop it ;_; I really like following your scans D:

Vivian said...

YES PLEASE CONTINUE KKWH!!! waiting for YOUR scanlations ARE WELL WORTH IT!!! i'll be looking forward to ch 51!!!~ ^^ <3 u are THE best. i won't read any other scans!