Thursday, August 5, 2010

Kyou, Koi wo Hajimemasu vol08 ch49

Yeah yeah yeah. I went brain dead for a bit and posted those pages without realizing that it was spoilers so to rectify my mistake, I burned through 2 hours to bring you ch49. My fingers are seriously cramping...T_T...You all are getting another chapter waaaaaaaay too soon, lol. Totally spoiling you guys.

But I really wanted to post the 2-page spreads in the chapters as they were meant to look. So now the impact is gone... Unless I get a cleaner on staff who can draw and clone, all 2-page spreads for future releases will be none.

Therefore...

STILL LOOKING FOR A CLEANER

The two images in the previous post are still what I am using to gauge your cleaning abilities. So email me your resume aka the cleaned image.

Mediafire
Sendspace
Megaupload

One more thing...I found an angel of a helper who offered to help me preclean/tone the raws before anything is done to them. She goes by the name
Tranquil Melancholy or TMie, the creator of Whatever Scanlation, so everyone, say Hi, lol.

13 comments:

Kari said...

Jajaja, yes I noticed the spoiler but no problem ;P....

Gracias por el capitulo <3...

Unknown said...

I like spoiler actually! :) Thanks for the release! Hello Tranquil Melancholy (TMie) !

Anonymous said...

Hi Tmie 8D

and yay, thanks for scanlating chapter 49 so quickly!! we are very happy spoiled kids 8D

Anonymous said...

LOL! I noticed that too. I thought it was a release but I was thinking it was too soon.. and this one is! Thanks a lot for chapter 49.. wow.. so fast.. I love being spoiled.♥

Anonymous said...

You're the best, as always ^^.
Thank you !!

gardengal said...

thankyou thankyou! Foreigners are funny aren't they?

Unknown said...

Thanks a mil for the quick release!

Hey hey TMie!!! :)

Anonymous said...

thanks a lot for this^^

Caroline said...

Thanks for the release! You're so fast! I will be able to read chapter 48 and 49 in a row. :D
And as always, your scans are so beatiful. I'm impressed. *O*

Anonymous said...

Ahh, *melting* Thank you so much!
So quickly *-----*

Unknown said...

Thanks!!!!
I'll send you the test to be a clener=D

diva said...

Thanks a lot for chapter 48 and 49 we are very happy spoiled kids !!

-*- My Anh -*- said...

Thank you thank you thank you!!!

Your hard work is much appreciated. Hope you may be healthy and strong for many many years to come to give us such great quality work.

Take care!