Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Now Hiring!



Alright everybody. Sorry to those who have emailed me before about helping me out and I didn't respond but I just wanted to do an announcement for it...

I need to hire another cleaner...BOO...because Saramon has started college and can't handle both cleaning and college at the same time. I wish her the best of luck with school.

So, if anyone is interested in helping me and becoming a cleaner, clean 1 of the 2 images above (fill in the white space) and email it back to me. These images require drawing and cloning so if you can do these pages, you can do future cleanings as well.

Use this site for reference/help: http://www.unblessed.net/guide/main.html

Please, serious applicants only and someone who can last longer with the job. I really don't want to have to look for people again. I'd prefer someone with some scanlating experience or is familiar with using PhotoShop.

4 comments:

Rose said...

Lol... isn't the lower of the two pics kinda like... a spoiler?

straydog12 said...

Thank you very much!!!!
For the great scanlation!!!!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Calie said...

I already sent the edited pics.
Can you look at them?