Saturday, January 29, 2011

Kyou, Koi wo Hajimemasu vol09 ch56,57,&58

TRIPLE RELEASE!
WORSHIP ME!
MUAHAHAHAHAHA~



And so comes the completion of Vol 09.

Anyway, this triple release was planned for February but school is literally killing me and I don't think I'll have the brain capacity to remember to do this.

But before I move on, some announcements:

1.
Thank you to all the people who have contributed to Sporadic Scans: past cleaners and donors alike. You all have been immensely helpful.

2.
Cleaners such as Saramon and Sheida, I have decided that they are retired now. Saramon is focused on college and Sheida found her dream job. I wish them the best in any of their future endeavors.

3.
I have found myself another cleaner and translator. She goes by the name Wnee so everyone say hi. The quality of scans won't be the same as before (because Shieda was insane when it came to PS, lol) but Wnee does a good job as well. There won't be two page spreads anymore, at least not completely connected. Wnee is a really quick translator so maybe future chapters will be released more frequently...no promises though...

That seems to be it for now so let's move on to the good stuff, ey?

DL Links
Chapter 56: http://www.mediafire.com/?avtvkvrfgj01x3d
Chapter 57: http://www.mediafire.com/?grcdsh75e3xhnar
Chapter 58: http://www.mediafire.com/?93jwxyd21ngyq78

twisted-lemon

28 comments:

Anonymous said...

THANK YOU!
I wish the best for Sheida and Saramon!
Sheida helped me a lot with my raws of Kyou, Koi wo Hajimemasu too. (I'm the girl who mailed you some months ago) xD
Thanks again for the release!

brupy said...

thank you

Anonymous said...

I love you.

Thank you for the hard work!

Dorkatron said...

If I could kiss your feet, I would. 8D

lolz, thanks for the realeases!

Anonymous said...

Thanks a lot for this chapters, I'm so happy to have three to read.

Vivian said...

aw...i luved two page spreads....these scans were the best quality i've seen for ANY manga!....so i'll really INSANELY miss sheida's awesome quality PS skills >< i hope u'll find more people to help u release chapters quicker! XD if ur raws were in traditional chinese i'd love to help LOL i could always help Quality check tho X) if u need that at all that is, ....cuz i'm very detailed and pretty anal LOL
thanks so much for a triple release!!! i was dying for some manga this weekend X)
-much <3 Viv~

Anonymous said...

Wowowowowowowowwwww!!! Thank all of you soooooo much!!! I wish Sheida and Saramon all the best in their future endeavors and thank you to Wnee for helping!!! Gahhhhhhh, so excited! :D

Megan said...

gfdksljg;lkdsfmgsdfg, TRIPLE RELEASE! kadsjfkasdf, I love you! :DD MARRY ME.
Best of luck to Sheida and Saramon! ^^

narengoku said...

Triple release is awesome...Thank you very much...

Anonymous said...

Tahnk you for your wonderful job!!!!

atty said...

*bows before Twi-sama* Pffft~

Congrats on the new staffs addition and also the great mass releases of KKwH.

Hope to see many more in future~

Anonymous said...

Thank you sooooo much for the triple release! You just made my day soooo much better! Really, really, thank you! :P

LP lama said...

OMG!!!!!!!!! i so did not see this coming!!! thanks sooo much for the 3 chaps!!! u guys ROCK!!
wishing u all the best Saramon and Sheida!! and welcome Wnee!!! hope u have lots of fun!!

Aigneis said...

I think I'm in love with youb right now XD

Tamara said...

Thank you! You rock!

Lys said...

Thank you so much!

Anonymous said...

Thank you!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this amazing release!

madde :3 said...

OMG LOVE YOU GUYS!! THANK YOU!! :D

diva said...

thank you very much
3 chapters you spoil us ...
greta job as usual

Unknown said...

THANKYOU <3 you guys are awesome

Anonymous said...

You guys are the best. :'D

redrumruby said...

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you.
I have been working over all this year so this is a greatly appreciated break from work.

*Kuroneko* said...

Waah! Thank you for the releases! I love this series <3

Unknown said...

WAAAAHHH im no officially up to date with all your projects
me-----> ^-^ <----total manga geek
<3<3<3
keep up the good work !
xoxo Neek

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for the manga <3
I am in your debt.

BTW, WHEN IS THE NEXT ONE COMING OUT? ROUGHLY?

Unknown said...

IM dieing to read sukitte ii na yo 14 >.<" AHHHHHHHH@!!!!!!!!!! I'VE BEEN WAITIN FOR EVER O-O please try and release it soon :} "waiting"

sparkleladybug said...

I really really love Kyou Koi Wo Hajimemasu! Thanks for all your works. :))