Friday, January 14, 2011

Want to help? Donate?

This is probably frowned upon by some scanlation groups but I don't know how much longer I'll last with buying manga....

If everyone can see, there is now a donate button on the side. Funding for mangas is becoming very pricey. Even if I want to do more projects, that'll be difficult because I would be buying the series. You can contribute however much you want and these funds will be exclusively used for purchasing the manga(s) ONLY. If/When you donate, let me know. I will keep a tab. Hey, those who donate might get some sort of reward...first to read new chapters, 3 days before the public? Is that considered bribery then...?

Future Additional Project?

Hori High School Hanemono Ranger
堀高ハネモノレンジャー

4 comments:

madde :3 said...

Maybe I'll donate when I get some money by the end of the month :>

But I think that readers want you to focus on the two main mangas that you are translating atm, then we dont need to wait that long for a new chapter compared to if you guys had more mangas to translate than now. :3

Good job! :3

Vivian said...

i think that this is a good idea honestly if it's really going to the manga. u alrdy put in so much time and work into scanlating....the least we can do is help u out a bit. that being said....): i have no money ): but i support u with my energy! :) goooo sporadic!!~

El Cheto said...

I'm all for this, but wouldn't it be better to finish Suki-tte Ii Na Yo before adding other projects to your list? T_T I will also donatea but after Suki-tte Ii Na Yo is finished D= Keep up the good job >_<

Unknown said...

keep up a the good work. i think a donation is a great idea charity breeds charity, everyone should show some appreciation once in awhile !!!!
p.s if i can be of help just ask !
love love love
Neek.