Sunday, April 10, 2011

Update Post...

Don't spazz thinking it's a new chapter or hunt me down with pitch forks and fire because it's not. This is just an update as to what is happening so I don't have people jumping at me about being slow...again...

COLLEGE IS A BITCH!!! ESPECIALLY GRADUATE SCHOOL!!!




Wnee is in college now so speedy scans are not gonna happen anymore. It's the end of the semester and work is piling up. I'm working on scanlating whenever I can squeeze some time out but it's not a lot. So please bear with me people and there might be a chapter released before the end of May when school ends.

Hope everyone is happy and doing well! *_^

11 comments:

Tamara Toukan said...

thanks for your hard work!:D
good luck with your studies ^___^

Unknown said...

take your time, school always comes first!

loveAlways75 said...

it's like college professors all over the world are conspiring together to give students tons of papers to write before the semester ends! hehe

school and work are priority
yes, take your time. no rush :)

sparkleladybug said...

That's alright twisted lemons! I know how college can be a drag! Well, I'm just lucky enough that's it's our vacation now. Well, goodluck!

Unknown said...

best of luck in your studies!
return to us when you can !
and grr to those who bother you about being slow how dare they !?!?!!?
let them translate their own comics !!!!!!

Arcep said...

I like it you DO post update, and say ur busy and such! More groups should do that, instead of making us wait for months >.<

Gamabate on studies! :D

Varsha Venu said...

Good luck (:

And work hard for us Manga Fans. ^^

Megan said...

Good luck and take your time! ^o^

claudia cindy said...

cool

Anonymous said...

I agree with wouter, I am very thankful that you post updates saying you are busy. This way I know its not dropped like they normally are :/ Thank you for being so great though :D You'll ace your classes!

DeeLeung said...

I agree, good luck on your studies :)