Friday, May 6, 2011

Suki-tte Ii na yo vol04 ch15


Yeah Yeah Yeah

I know I said I don't have time at the moment to do any scanlation work right now, and trust me I REALLY DON'T. So you may ask, "Then WTF are you doing posting a chapter of SINY?!"

Long answer short, I did not do anything to get this chapter released. All I did was scan the volume months ago, send it over to Midnight Scans, and they're the ones who logged in the (wo)man hours to get it done. So to all the fans of this series, head on over to MS and thank those kind people! NOW! Please? lol.

And yes, some of you probably have your knickers in a bunch at the moment (not the kind and courteous readers of course) about then when is KKWH going to have another chapter?! and as I said, May is when school ends. I'm gunning for end of May/beginning of June.

So Toodles For Now...

mediafire

7 comments:

neek said...

thank you this made my mothers day extra special
your the BEST

Cinzia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cinzia said...

Thank you!!! *.*

brupy said...

thank you

daniela said...

That good that raised allan another chapter.
I am charmed with me.
Thank you¡¡¡

gardengal said...

yay! thanks! Is there a reason all your chapters have disappeared off manga fox?

atty said...

@gardengal : The reason why all the chapters of Sukitte is not on Manga Fox is because Midnight Scans do not permit Manga Fox (and other manga hoster) to host our projects.