Friday, October 21, 2011

Suki-tte Ii na yo vol05 ch18


I really really wanted to do a chapter release of KKWH on anniversary day but I honestly do not have time to spare to do any scanlating.  So to appease you all, or at least those of you who are SINY fans, here is the next new chapter, thanks to Midnight Scans.

Leave thanks and constructive criticisms if you like but check attitudes at the door so I don't have to see/read anything rude.

mM-kay, thanx and bye

http://www.mediafire.com/?bbbdg6xt66ppczb

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks for the release. I love your cute Halloween theme too!

KrimzonStriker said...

Woot, thanks for the new release!! :D

Enjny said...

THANK YOU!!! :) Loved it and I really love the spooky theme haha, too cute ^__^ Have a nice day! <3

nekonaut said...

Thank you~~~

Anonymous said...

thanks for teh release.

Anonymous said...

Yay! Thank you for the new release this just makes my day!

lua clara santana said...

just Thanks!!! this is a wonderful manga and you are doing an awesome work!! thank you so much ^-^

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the release of the SINY chapter!! Really appreciate it <3

Nicole N said...

Thanks for the release! I love this series so much! *_*